On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Mr Y wrote:
(1) The statement taken from the two guys, where it was taken and who took it and what attempts to verify it were made (or do we just accept what people say without asking for confirmation?).We are computer consultants and we pay taxes for professional criminal investigators to look into crimes. We as citizens have the right to trust them to do their job and do a proper investigation of 9/11. When there is a report by Scott Forbes to the FBI, and they do not call him back, that is a Red Flag that someone was negligent at the FBI. The FBI should have takend his statement, as they do every day. That is outrageous.
Are you serious? It would take less than an hour for the FBI to determine whether electricity to three entire buildings was shut off—I suspect they found out his story was false.
There was a proper investigation done by the FBI. If you disagree, you’ll have to indicate why. And what proof do you have that Scott Forbes even exists?
The FBI spent millions of dollars and failed to respond to Steve? WTF! We need to know why leads are not properly followed up on – if anything to answer any questions about them. The buck stops with Robert Mueller who is apparently corrupt and should be fired.
My guess is because Steve’s claim is BS.
(2) The name of the company they worked for, what bulding they were in, what floor they were on. This can be then easily checked.Why was the power down not mentioned in thet 9/11 Commission Report?
Because it never happened and NIST was not a criminal investigation, but an engineering one.
You should know what a good investigation is, from your father. We just want standard investigative procedure. We want at least the quality for 9/11 that a 7/11 store robbery would get. A good investigator does not ignore something because he thinks there is nothing suspicious there. He turns over every stone.
You already have it. Read the three FBI reports. I have. They are great. All that is needed unless you have something more than inuendo from some guy named Steve.
When someone robs a 7/11 we don’t have a commission of non-law enforcement officers or non-scientist blame some guy in Afghanistan, and talk about how to prevent a future robbery.A real criminal investigation was not done. We want one. We deserve one Better late than never.Only 40% of Americans believe the Official Story.Only about 10% in Russia believe it, according to Oksana.For example, my brother in law knows 9/11 was an inside job and laughs at the 40% gullible Americans.
To me, this is all BS you have made up with no evidence whatsoever. And I suggest to you that argument by making things up will get you ignored by society, which is what is happening.
But the good new is that the Falsers are becoming a fringe minority.I’d rather be a Truther than a Falser – a believer in false stories.You think of good things to check out on Scott Forbes. But totally fail to check out Dick Cheney. How about his conflicting times in the White House Situation Room? How about his taking over control of the shoot down orders prior to 9/11. How about his lies about WMDs in Iraq?
Dick Cheney has nothing whatsoever to do with what we are talking about. I don’t believe the WMDs were lies on his part—-no more than what you do, he did. He made statements without fully checking and verifying—same thing you do. In Cheney’s case, he had the intelligence service in the UK and Germany telling him there were WMDs and he went with that.
You could be a good criminal investigator if you would apply your skepticism in both directions.Now, you think of more reasons NOT to investigate something than doing your job to follow up on all possible leads.I don’t know if it is laziness or what, but it is incompetent for a law enforcement officer.You willingly refuse to investigate obvious clues, not good.You would let half-way clever criminals get away with murder.In this case you are letting mass murderers get away with it.
I have no reason to be sceptical in the government’s direction because they offer evidence—a mountain of it.
This topic of Steve Forbes has already been covered on JREF covered this with 2 threads.I read them, mostly just childish mockery (“twoofers”), but none of them convincingly refuting the reports of the power outage, using logic or science.I go with physics and science.
What physics is that? What we have so far is two names you made up with no documented statement, no statement about who they worked for and what floor and what building they were on. You just swallow this Truther crap. Send me some evidence—anything. You have nothing, just like that FBI quote about Osama your group made up.
(3) When they claimed the power went off and when it went on.Scott has consistently said Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. He didn’t significantly “change his story”.
I’m saying the story is crap, not that he changed it. Who did he work for and what floor and building was he one? It would be a simple matter to verify his employment, and then we need some cooraborating evidence. I think your claim is BS.
(4) The name of other people they worked with who can collarborate their storyScott is not the “only one”. Gary Corbett and Ben Fountain spoke about the power down on the news.3 is enough to investigate it.
Made up crap. BUT I’m open to evidence, but you don’t seem to have any.
(5) Did they really work for the companies they claim? We can call the companies, and say they used them as a reference, and ask to verify they really worked at those companies.Steve Forbes can be reached via messaging on his
FYI: Fiduciary Trust Company was in:WTC1 Floor 90WTC2 Floors 94, 9796 of their employees killed on 9/11
Good. Now you just need to: one call the company and confirm that he worked there; two, determine if that was where Fid Trust was really located in the building, and speak with someone in Bldg security at the time as the FBI did, and verify the blackout. Get the name of a co-worker from him who can verify the blackout or that he worked there.
And even if you do all that, so what? You can’t do a three building CD in 30 hours. The claim itself is ridiculous (and I believe the claim to be made up).